Friday 29 January 2016

Music Magazine Evaluations - Screen Shots

http://www.slideshare.net/bojraphael/assessment-print-screens



The first thing I did was take videos of myself in front of a green screen with the help of a few friends. In these clips I introduced myself and also did an outro. I then uploaded these clips onto the timeline

I dragged all the clips together to make sure that all of the clips were able to play 

When the clips were inserted, I made sure they were in the right order to make editing easier, I decided to add transitions to make my video more interactive and fun.

With the clips of me introducing myself and the closing scene, I decided that the green screen behind me should be changed to something eye catching and fun. To take advantage of the green screen I decided that my intro and exit should be underwater; therefore I took a picture from the Internet of an underwater scene and using the 'chroma keyer' I put the picture in the background whilst I talked.

Finally I added final transitions to start and end the Q & A to smoothly end into my ending video clip  of my outro



1 comment:

  1. Hi Boj, thanks for uploading everything.
    • Can you please addd some extra comments as the items do not really explain themselves. • You need to put things into context please.
    • Why, Who, how do they relate, what and how does it relate to what you want to design?
    • Lots of great things and a little more clarity will get it up to level 4

    ReplyDelete